A Site Analysis Plan provides an understanding of your site and its context, and the opportunities and constraints for your development.
Site Analysis Plans are often a council requirement, and they form the basis for good planning.
Planning with a Site Analysis Plan from us means you’ll be able to accurately and efficiently retain desirable landscape elements, determine building orientation, establish building footprints, and protect heritage fabric.
What is a Site Analysis Plan?
A Site Analysis Plan is a land survey plan that can be used to understand your site and it’s opportunities/constraints for development and future planning.
Site Analysis Plans can help you plan to keep specific land and building features, and show several features, like underground pipes, roads, parking, lighting, and landscaping.
To see a Site Analysis Plan example, scroll to the end of this page or click here for our Sample Plans.
Why do I need a Site Analysis Plan?
Site analysis plans can help you in designing and constructing effective developments. As mentioned above, site analysis plans help you with planning to keep specific landscape features, determine orientations, and protect various elements of your property in New Zealand.
- Understanding how to keep privacy for you and your neighbours,
- Planning the possible use of natural light and ventilation for a greener environment and efficient development solution,
- Maintenance of existing features and character within your urban environment,
- Outlining how to best minimise land disturbances during construction, and
- Ensuring you can have a cost-effective development in relation to services and existing land uses.
Our surveyors have many years of experience in producing precise land surveys, and we can help you wherever you are in New Zealand. We can work with you on your Site Analysis Plan project and you can be confident of a successful outcome if you choose to work with us.
If you would like more information on our land survey services and Site Analysis Plans, a local NZ Realserve surveyor would be happy to discuss more at a convenient time. Click to have one of our surveying experts call you back.